Our client in the Cambridge/Milton border is looking for a Maintenance Planner to join there team on a fulltime basis.
- Issue Work Orders
- Development department KPI’s to meet company goals
- Search for continuous improvement projects
- Manages stock room and orders parts to meet PM program and ongoing repairs
- Create maintenance staff schedule and coordinate last minute coverage
- Schedule meetings with external contractors and maintenance staff
What we are looking for in a candidate?
- Previous experience in Food Manufacturing as a Maintenance Planner is a huge asset
- Should understand mechanical language and drawings, hertzs & volts
- Has completed PMs and has full understanding (Preventative Maintenance)
- Full understanding of Instrument Calibration and GMPs
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Join an industry leading company
- Excellent work culture
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21310
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1