Our client is looking for a Maintenance Millwright to work in a manufacturing plant (making roof and wall panels) located in Delta (Annacis Island).
This is a full-time morning shift (6:30am to 3:00 pm). This is a permanent position with great benefits and bonuses. The worksite is clean, safety-conscious and has about 25 employees.
What our client offers:
• $30-40/hour: once you have proven your performance your wage will go higher!
• Production bonus every quarter when hired on
• Great benefits package after your probation period
• Attendance bonus
• benefits, 4% RRSP matchings, attendance bonus, safety bonus etc
• Clean and safe work environment
Your tasks as a Maintenance Millwright:
• Responsible for all maintenance, modifications and repairs of all plant equipment.
• Responds to production service calls.
• Keep accurate records of repairs and hours of maintenance on all equipment.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and design of all hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, PLC, SQL and network systems.
• Install new equipment as per manufacturer specs. Design and fabricate parts, jigs, structures and equipment to fix, maintain, modify and improve all existing and new plant equipment.
• Be on call to service alarms, power outages and general emergencies after hours.
• Maintain and repair plant building and grounds items (including but not limited to walls, floors, roofs, windows, drains, piping, roads, sidewalks, docks, etc.)
• Develop relationships with vendors and order parts as necessary from local and foreign vendors.
• Work with certified contractors for inspections and annual service of machinery and overall plant certifications i.e class A fitter inspections etc.
• Participate in online training programs with Rockwell and government agencies, etc.
• Coordinate with IT for corporate network infrastructure and troubleshooting.
• Troubleshoot and calibrate instrumentation such as PT100’s, Encoders, Chillers, Heaters and all 4-20ma analog devices etc
• Coordinate with management to create and support safety controls.
• Document and analyze maintenance trends and patterns to continuously improve preventative maintenance.
• Rig and manipulate heavy equipment.
• Any and all other responsibilities as assigned.
• Willing and able to work overtime as required.
• Travel to other plant locations as required.
• Participate in safety and good housekeeping programs as established within the plant
The required qualifications of a Maintenance Millwright:
• 3+ years as a Maintenance Technician/Millwright or Electrician with mechanical experience within a manufacturing company
• ability to wire large industrial machines
• welding and fabrication experience (Mig, Tig, and Stick weld, Oxy/Acetylene use)
• machining is a nice to have
• PLC and SQL experience (diagnose and troubleshoot)
• Experience with Allen Bradley control, HMI, powerflex, kintex
• Maintenance experience with hydraulic pneumatic
• A red seal ticket is preferred but not a must-have
• excellent understanding of mechanical and electrical drawings, P&ID’s, schematics, blueprints
• Nice to have: forklift, first aid, scissor lift tickets
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now.
Please email your resume to [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27880
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1