Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a Maintenance Millwright (permanent opportunity) for a manufacturing company located in Beamsville, ON. The ideal candidate will have # 5 yrs. of experience in a multi-disciplined manufacturing organization within the automotive field and who would be the right fit for one of reputable organizations in the Industrial sector. If you are looking for an opportunity where there is growth and learning incentives look no further.
Interested, please read on….
What our client offers:
- Immediate Benefits & RRSP (company match) enrollment
- Quality & Performance bonus paid out in December of each year.
- Company paid social club events.
- Bonus Pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Qualified tradesperson with a strong troubleshooting ability in pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanical equipment.
- Prior experience with fully automated systems including material handling.
- Must be able to weld for maintenance purposes.
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, ventilation, building facilities (power distribution, lighting, heating, etc.)
- Able to troubleshoot problems on equipment that is PLC controlled (automated)
- Ability to install and level equipment and machinery.
- Should be familiar with and be able to use standard tool room equipment, lathe, mill, surface grinder, etc. for maintenance purposes only.
- Set up and use welding machine (stick, mig and tig).
- Properly identify and use nuts, bolts, screws as required and to specifications.
- Able to identify and apply bearing elements, fits and tolerances such as: plain bearings, thrust bearings, ball, roller, needle bearings etc. and know its design symbol.
- Mechanical presses, CNC Lathes, Automatic transfer machines, Rectification, Centerless grinders, Gauging equipment, Boilers, Central coolant systems, filters, and pumps, Continuous flow through parts washer.
- Install and maintain manual and automatic lubrications systems.
- Install and maintain material handling systems such as conveyors, vibrators, install, align and maintain drive units.
- Able to install and maintain power units, pumps, filters, accumulators, and heat exchangers.
- Able to install and maintain filters, strainers, and contamination controls.
- Must have an up-to-date Millwright License according to Ontario’s Law (#433A).
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in the industrial environment (preferably the automotive field).
- Shift work required (days, afternoon, midnights). 8 hr. shift, Monday- Friday
- Work in-person
Does the Maintenance Millwright role in Beamsville, ON sound like the right one for you? Would you like to know more about this rewarding opportunity?
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now!!!
Contact -Disha : [email protected] or call 905.286.9497 Ext 158
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31405
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1