Fuze HR is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager for permanent, full time opportunity with our client in beautiful Vancouver, BC. This role will oversee maintenance and engineering operations on a day-to-day basis within a unique environment that encompasses both industrial and commercial elements. Qualified applicants will be talented maintenance leaders with appropriate skilled trades backgrounds and experience supervising large teams of unionized employees. Does that sound like you? Apply now!
What are the perks:
- Iconic local employer – not your average company!
- Fun, dynamic work environment!
- Competitive salary up to $125,000 base + benefits, pension, and a long list of unique perks!
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing day to day maintenance operations on site (30+ pieces of unique machinery, extensive facilities, etc).
- Lead maintenance staff, providing technical guidance, performance management, training & remediation as required.
- Oversee all maintenance projects, set up, tear down, installations, etc.
- Provide strategic & financial insight for the maintenance department, support development of a 3-5 year maintenance plan.
- Implement and enforce preventative maintenance schedules, fine tune on a regular basis to ensure ongoing improvement and equipment reliability.
- Create, implement, and document standard safety procedures, ensure all staff adhere to safety strategies, foster ongoing safety culture.
- Conduct and document risk/hazard assessments, daily inspections.
The required qualifications for the Maintenance Manager are:
- Red Seal Trade Qualification Required – millwright, electrician, heavy duty mechanic, or similar
- 5+ years of relevant leadership experience, at least 2 at the management level
- Experience supervising unionized employees, providing technical guidance, performance management, ongoing training and remediation
- Strong organization, leadership, communication, and planning skills.
- Excellent knowledge of construction, engineering, and maintenance practices, procedures and regulations (ie. cost estimating, scheduling, licensing, permits/approvals, etc.)
- Must be willing to work weekends for 3-5 months/year (Monday/Tuesday off), M-F days for the remainder.
Are you a dedicated maintenance manager with a history of success leading large, diverse teams? Do you want to work for an iconic player in Vancouver’s tourism and entertainment industry? Do you love having fun at work and inspiring others to do the same? We can’t wait to meet you, apply today!
To apply please send your resume to Nhung Nguyen at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32799
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1