Our client, a leading Manufacturing company located in Innisfil is eager to hire a Maintenance and Projects Planner to start immediately.
What our client offers:
- Hourly salary $45.00 -$47.00 per hour
- Annual bonus
- 2-3 weeks vacation
- 3 sick days
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity to learn grow within the company
- Work with a dynamic group of people
Your tasks as the Maintenance and Project Planner:
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity within the database.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and distributing all preventative maintenance work based on established frequencies.
- Responsible for scheduling and ordering parts, and following up with suppliers
- Aid the team in preparing for major jobs by organizing resources (parts and manpower).
- Backup field supervision of maintenance team, as needed
- Analyze repair history to improve planned maintenance work.
- Monitor compliance with PM inspections.Generate and submit purchase orders to the manager for required maintenance parts.
- Manage receiving and stocking of maintenance spare parts
- Interact with vendors on various maintenance or project activities (equipment and parts) as required.
- Provide technical support, and work instructions as needed for daily maintenance work and/or projects
The required qualifications of the Maintenance and Projects Planner:
- In office 5 days a week
- Flexible with working hours.
- Millwrighting hands-on experience, and a 433A trades license
- An understanding of Maintenance Best Practices Philosophy (preventive, predictive, proactive strategies) with some knowledge of heavy industrial machinery
- Excellent organizational skills, a team player with above average communication skills
- Three to five years’ experience in an industrial environment, with at least two years experience planning and/or supervising (trades), and experience actively using a CMMS system.
- Skill competencies include computer, problem-solving, analysis, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Must be capable of working in a heavy industrial plant. Ability to lift up to 50lbs, able to work with PPE on (glasses, respirator, helmet, hearing protection, steel toe shoes), and be able to work in confined spaces, and work from heights
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31030
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1