Fuze HR Solutions is currently hiring for a Machine Builder or Mechanical Fitter to join a growing organization in the Mississauga area. We are seeking experienced (5 or more years) Machine Builders or Mechanical Fitters to be responsible for the following day to day duties…
- Assemble, troubleshoot, modify and install components and machinery for automated and semi-automated industrial/manufacturing machinery
- Integrate mechanical and pneumatic components and sub-assemblies to build automated machinery
- Following shop drawings and blueprints to determine required machinery assembly
- Perform machining duties as needed (milling, lathe, grinding)
- Responsible for testing, pre-commissioning and optimizing machinery/system performance
- Participate in machinery tear-down, packaging, rigging and crating as required
- Perform startup and commissioning procedures at customer sites
- Keep a clean and organized work space
What is in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Good benefits plan provided
- Group RRSP plan with company matching
- Annual bonuses
- Excellent management group and team
- Great work conditions (well lit, organized, professional workspace)
- Join a company that truly values its people
- Easily accessible location in Mississauga
What are we looking for in an ideal Machine Builder or Mechanical Fitter?
- 5 or more years experience as a Machine Builder
- Experience with automated machinery, robots, pneumatic machinery
- Welding and machine shop skills (mill, lathe, grinding)
- Capable of reading AutoCAD and Solidworks drawings
Sound like the right opportunity for you? Want to know more about the Machine Builder / Mechanical Fitter position in Mississauga? Reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to be considered.
Here’s how to reach us…
Marion Dela Cruz – [email protected] or call at 905 361 3987 ext. 131 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30388
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1