Our client is a leader in the natural healthcare space.
· Monitor and evaluate sales reporting (weekly sales PO’S results, promotional trackers, inventory conditions)
· EDI, PO, Data Entry, Verification
· Work closely with other departments (Sales, Logistics, Marketing)
· Analyze data to identify and develop trends and their implications.
· Support Sales through weekly data pulls of sales, shipments and inventory and analyze to provide insight and recommendations on areas of opportunities within the team
· Lead post-event analysis, and provide account teams with timely and accurate reporting and optimization recommendations (i.e. promotional analysis)
· Leverage retailer vendor portals in conjunction with Ideoclick Item Monitor as well as other eCommerce tools
· Leverages Insights resources and utilizes retail analytics from multiple data sources to maximize the impact of category leadership with customers
· Keep departments informed on programs, initiatives, successes and results
· Monitoring the forecast against actual orders to ensure achievement of the plan
· Prepare customer quotes and customer specific documents as well as spec sheets and samples
· Overall provide support to customers and sales team.
· Experience with eCommerce vendor data portals is essential (ex. Amazon.com, Wal-Mart.com, Target.com, etc.)
· Familiar with duty, transit times, terms of sale and any import related terms/conditions
· Experience dealing with US retailers as well as import procedures/processes in the consumer products industry and deal with overseas vendors
· 3-5 years of experience working with business analytics and large data sets
· Ability to integrate several data sources
· Strong technical competency and ability to quickly learn new systems
· Demonstrate creative thinking to develop solutions in a complex and dynamic environment
· Adaptability/Flexibility – Works constructively under pressure, responds resourcefully to change and maintains a confident and constructive outlook.
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
· Self-starter, proactive, and display initiative
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 20294
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1