Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative who enjoys building strong Customer Relationships? Do you have experience with SAP in Distribution/Material Handling, order entry, inventory reporting, problem solving? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is an international logistics service provider and port operator. The company is present in 28 countries in five continents and employs about 12,000 people worldwide. They are currently looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join their team.
- Work independently after regular office hours (position hours 11AM to 7PM)
- Maintain strong customer relationships and provide outstanding customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Perform customer service functions including order entry, inventory reporting, problem solving, reception desk.
- Coordinate shipping/receiving with warehouse staff and transport carriers.
- Maintain and accurately update various reports and files
- Working knowledge of SAP (material movement), Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook are required
- Excellent data entry skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), and professional telephone manner are required
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Sarika at [email protected] for consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23015
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1