Logistics Coordinator – Intermodal
Fuze Logistics Services is a next generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with 7 offices across North America, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
Fuze Logistics Services is seeking a Logistics Coordinator (CSR) to join our team in Montreal. The successful candidate will contribute to and be responsible for supporting the sales and operations teams to ensure client satisfaction. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and customer-oriented candidate, who is looking to become a part of a growing team!
- Data entry of shipment in the software.
- Track & Trace shipment to ensure the well conduct of the operation.
- Work in tandem with the internal team members to ensure client satisfaction
- Respond to customer enquiries, providing quick turnaround.
- Mediate with carriers to resolve any logistical issues.
- Prepare and provide daily tracing reports as required.
- Timely status information updates; documenting service performance and equipment tracking.
- Proactively communicate issues to the team.
- Confidently problem solve issues such as a missed pick-up, late delivery, damaged freight or incorrect billing.
- Verify both AP/AR rates are accurate in loads and manage exceptions with this process.
- Execute any other logistics related tasks as assigned by the direct Manager.
- Dynamic, good communication and customer service oriented.
- Good learning, superior organizational and time management skills.
- Energetic, hard-working, great attitude, sense of urgency, team player, able to multi-task.
- Reliable, resilient, dedicated and willing to learn.
- Professional, courteous and cooperative.
- Accessible to clients, suppliers and carriers outside standard office hours.
- Comfortable learning new IT systems.
- Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar type of position, ideally in a logistic work environment.
Experience with entering order on CN & CP work station / web site.
- Proficiency with computer systems, including Microsoft office PC Miller and TMW.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under deadlines.
- Advanced data entry skills.
- Ability to follow standard operation procedures with little to no oversight.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
· Competitive salary
· Dynamic Environment
· A healthy Work-Life Balance
· Free Parking and much more…
Why join Fuze?
The key to our delivery of quality services is being able to attract and maintain satisfied and engaged people. At FUZE, employees are given the flexibility required to ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience in a motivating work environment. Our staff enjoy the diversity of projects and the extensive autonomy given to interact directly with clients. Such proximity is possible because of our flat corporate structure, and it translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients. And most importantly, we are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences.
If you are dynamic person, with interpersonal skills to interact with multiple areas, drive results and deliver, you are the person for this role!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22798
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1