Are you a reliable, experienced General Labourer within the manufacturing industry? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of heating and cooling equipment for the North American school and condo/resort markets. Our client manufactures products with a high degree of customization and this growing company is in need of a General Labourer – Light Assembler.
The successful candidate will have some skills in electrical wiring. The successful applicant should also be a responsible team-player, who is able to work individually and has strong attention to detail skills in performing everyday tasks.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read electrical drawings, schematics, diagrams and work orders in order to determine job instructions
- Ensure quality of performed work and compliance with the requirements
- Follows “Safety First” philosophy
- Maintain clean and organized working area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Able to read electrical drawings
- Must be able to use simple hand and pneumatic tools
- Must speak fluent English, read and write well
- Must have basic to intermediate computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lb.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to [email protected] or Contact Maricar at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 120 for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22945
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1