Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Lead Hand Order Fulfillment candidate for one of our clients in Oakville, Ontario. This is a permanent position for the right candidate. If you have some Lead Hand Order Fulfillment experience, are comfortable working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Permanent full-time
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:00pm
- Hybrid position – 3 days in office, 2 days remote
- Lead Hand role with the potential to turn in to a supervisor role
- Salary $55,000 – 64,000 depending on experience
- Benefits first day of employment
- 6% annual target bonus
- RRSP match after 1 year of service
- Maintain accuracy of all master data relative to customer specific requirement
- Ensure accuracy in discount structures relative to discount structure.
- Work with Marketing to ensure smooth flow of all pricing concerns determined at time of order entry
- Maintain consistence in cross referenced data between Moen and customer data bases.
- Subject matter expert in system testing and implementation.
- Administer training to the team.
- Act as liaison between customer service, planning and distribution to ensure a smooth work balance is achieved and commitments to customers are met.
- Coordinate project work flow to meet both wholesale and retail commitments particularly related to display, no charge, new store openings or promotional activity.
- Responsible for staffing coverage when manager is away.
- Work in conjunction with all operations departments to ensure smooth flow of information relative to order and inventory status.
- Act as internal source for all Wholesale sales requirements to meet specific customer requirements
- Ensure accuracy and smooth flow of information through Customer net
- Respond and act on inquiries while ensuring all internal sales requirements are met including, but not limited to:
* Order status and processing
* Product information
* Coordinator promo goods orders
- Ensure all required reporting is maintained and issued in a timely manner
- Act as liaison with U.S. with all cross border reporting requirements
- Liaise with EDI contacts to ensure accuracy of all electronic data.
- Post-secondary education in business or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years customer service experience
- Exhibits leadership and fosters a positive team environment and relations
- Demonstrated understanding of entire Moen product line (includes faucets and parts)
- Able to work in fast paced environment and make timely quality decisions
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interpersonally savvy with the ability to communicate and work in concert with all levels in the organization
- Computer knowledge – SAP, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Visio, PowerPoint & Business Objects
- Fluently bilingual is an asset
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Oakville, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25040
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1