Role: Lead Front-End Web Mobile Developer
Location: Toronto, ON (Hybrid)
Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Lead Front-End Web Mobile Developer to join the team in Toronto! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
Great benefit package!
Rapid opportunities for career growth and salary increases!
The Lead Front-End Web Mobile Developer will be responsible for:
- Evaluate and recommend technology choices and approaches based on business requirements, budget/time/resource constraints, and short- & long-term return on investments
- Maintain an established code which is designed to ensure productivity and quality in equal measures
- Advanced in digital products including design, architecture, updates, codes and updates
- Actively manage and promoted modern development of chains including cloud hosting, dev ops, build pipelines, optimizing code for production readiness
- Work in collaboration with the product and technology team to improve the Agile software development environment.
- Contribute strongly to the “User Interface” development processes by establishing and documenting development standards and common components for common usage
- Organize external facing activities including delivering key client presentations and demonstrations and assist in key partner relationships thereafter
The required qualifications for the Lead Front-End Web Mobile Developer are:
- 5+ years Front end development
- 3+ years experience leading or mentoring team members
- Experiences in front-end technology stacks, including web and mobile
- Experience developing standards-compliant front end code for products, marketing websites, web applications, and/or mobile
- Proficient in testing front-end code for supported browsers and devices
- Experience incorporating reliable unit and end-to-end testing to UI frameworks
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) with React / React Native front-end (web + mobile)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience in insurance, finance, or healthcare would be considered an asset
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in Technology , please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27353
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1