We are currently seeking motivated warehouse associates to join our team for a large Industrial Landscaper located in Hannon, Ontario. This exciting opportunity would suit anyone who enjoys working with their hands or if you are looking to learn new skills.
What our client offers
·Days Starts between 5:30 – 7am to 3pm/5pm Depending on contract
·Straight Day shift
·4% Vacation Pay
Responsibilities: Warehouse Associates
·Heavy lifting 35-55lbs
·Fast paced, involving continual body activity.
·Using tools, Shovels, Pick axe, Fork, Weeders etc… (Gardening tools)
·Follow safe ‘Standard Operating Procedures’ accepting coaching from more experienced teammates and taking direction from Supervisors
·Snow clearance as required
·Cutting grass (Lawn Care Division)
·Using Mini Loader & Bobcat to move skids of equipment (Once Trained by client)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- General Labour experience is preferred but we’re willing to train
- Punctual, Dependable, and Reliable, did we mention regular attendance is important and expected
- Experience with machinery, hand tools, and lifting devices
- Landscaping experience would be a definite asset!
- Ability to lift up to 35-55 lbs
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in English and follow direction
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
To apply contact, us immediately! Call us, our number 866.848.3501 or email us [email protected] or find us at www.fuzehr.com to see all our open positions.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33703
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1