Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Kitter for one of our clients in Etobicoke, Ont. This is a long term, temp to perm position for the right candidate. If you have some Food Manufacturing experience, are self-motivated, have strong attention to detail skills are comfortable working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Hours – Monday to Friday Continental rotational shifts
- $19.75/hour + 4% vacation pay, paid on a weekly basis
- $500 Bonus after 6 months total
- Immediate benefits offered after becoming a permanent employee
- Bus Accessible
- Follow recipes and formulas, including confirmation of correct revision numbers
- Communicate with stagers to ensure correct ingredients are brought to the raw ingredients prep area
- Verify ingredient coding against recipe or formulation
- Weigh ingredients with the assistance of balance scales
- Complete the batch sheets with correct coding and label the correct ingredients with provided stickers
- Clean and sanitize weighing areas before and after shift
- Always comply with all rules & policies regarding health safety, occupational safety, environmental safety, food safety, legal regulations, company requirements, etc.
- Compliance with the Company’s Integrated Management Systems which includes, but is not limited to Production, Quality, Food Safety & GMP
- Compliance with the company’s Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and multitasking abilities
- Previous food production experience
- Forklift license preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Etobicoke, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29083
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1