Fuze HR is currently looking for a Jr. Buyer for one of our clients in Brampton
To coordinate with Client and Project Material Vendors on both Annual Forecast and Individual Project levels to ensure accurate and complete pre-production set-up of Client “turnkey” projects, keeping the client informed at all times during the project.
Position reports to: Procurement Manager
- Manage all communication with Client with respect to Client’s Display Program
- Support buyer with project management of all displays within the Client’s Display Program
- Assist buyer with in supporting client through Marketing briefings and development of display program
- Develop and manage timelines for all printed materials and related milestones
- Establish Critical Path for each Project
- Populate/develop reports as required for internal & external stakeholders.
- Supporting the Buyer in Initial and primary contact with the client, vendors, printers and prepress producers for issues surrounding any technical issues on all projects.
- Key stakeholder in the Vendor Selection process
- Purchasing and production tracking of corrugate/project materials.
- Responsible for negotiation of costs for print materials to meet budget expectations, including soliciting costing for projects (Vendor Benchmarking exercises)
- Ensure printed pieces per program are delivered on time and on budget
- Maintain accurate project files, ensuring all Projects are up to date
- Monitor and keep current with new merchandising or technical trends in the industry in conjunction with strategic vendor partnership.
- Quote production projects/jobs.
- Customer sample sign off as required.
- Understand high level client and project coordinator requirements and be able to interact with both parties as they complete their activities Other duties, as assigned
- College diploma in business administration or related discipline
- At least one year of successful experience in related field
- At least two years of experience working in a Licensed Drug Establishment facility or practical working experience in a GMP environment.
- At least five years of working in Point-of-Purchase display environment
- Equivalent experience, MS Office, comfort with Pack Manager / ERP systems
- Experience and knowledge with purchasing corrugated materials
- High degree of English language proficiency.
- Possesses strong communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise confidently and diplomatically with colleagues, clients, vendors, and stakeholder contacts in verbal, written and electronic forms.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to follow detailed procedures while ensuring a high degree of accuracy in documentation and data.
- Ability to operate effectively in stressful situations.
- Highly developed customer service skills with sense of responsiveness and urgency.
- Highly developed multi-tasking skills and sense of prioritization while managing multiple projects.
- Ability to learn new information quickly and adapt well to changing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong understanding of the POP/POS display manufacturing process
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!!!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27839
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1