Our team is looking for Journeyman Millwrights for our plant operations located in Wynyard, Saskatchewan.
Join our family of diverse, talented, and dedicated people and become part of an industry leading company as we strive to be the most successful food company in the world.
What our client offers
- Permanent full-time work
- Hourly rate: $39.74/hr + $0.55/hr shift differential +$0.55/hr for afternoon shift.
- Overtime available
- 3 Rotational Shifts: Mon– Fri Days 6:00 am – 2:00 pm/ Mon – Fri Afternoons 2:00 – 10:00 pm/Sun-Fri Nights 10:00 pm – 6:00 am
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision and disability) after probation
- Excellent Pension plan with 6% company contribution after 1 year
- Small town community atmosphere, lower cost of living and negligible work commute time
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Journeyman Millwright will perform maintenance and repairs of all facility and production machinery. This position will be working on projects to improve safety, production, and environment at the Wynyard Plant. Other duties as required and directed by management. Rotational 8-hour shift schedule including days, afternoons and evening start times.
· Accountable to quickly trouble shoot, diagnose and repair problems as they occur on any plant production equipment or any of the facilities and grounds equipment.
· Accountable to adhere to and utilize Company policies and procedures and HACCP regulations.
· Promote good communication and collaboration, both within the maintenance team and other stakeholders.
· Responsible to follow all preventive maintenance schedules.
· Accurate reporting of all outstanding and completed work, including parts and tools used.
· Accountable to ensure a safe work environment for coworkers, customers, and visitors.
· Must have a valid Provincial Millwright Journeyman Certificate and Red Seal status (2nd or 3rd year Apprentice will be considered).
· Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
· Knowledge of P.L.C’s, motor controls and V.F.D’s an asset.
· Must have good communication skills, initiative and excellent attendance.
· Must be willing to work assigned shift rotations including weekends and OT as required.
· Some heavy lifting may be required.
· Other duties assigned by the Maintenance supervisor and/or designate.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
To apply contact, us immediately! Email your resume to Syndel Gerlings at [email protected] or find us at www.fuzehr.com to see all our open positions.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33974
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1