Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a IoT Security Engineer to join the hybrid team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Flexible hours!
- Great benefit package!
- RRSP matching!
The IoT Security Engineer will be responsible for:
- Analyze cyber security trends and use various tools and methods to detect threats that may not be picked up by security alerts.
- Investigate events of interest, following defined procedures, and work with stakeholders to identify the cause of security incidents and provide recommendations for remediation.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the cyber threat landscape and adapt investigation techniques to respond to incidents.
- Provide analysis and guidance on IoT security incidents, threats, vulnerabilities, and data privacy.
- Lead efforts to identify and mitigate risk for Operational Technology assets.
- Participate in testing, upgrading, and implementing new and existing security applications to address emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Participate in Change Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, and Inventory Management activities as needed.
- Work with IT teams, property management, and operations to ensure the overall architecture aligns with cyber security best practices.
The required qualifications for the IoT Security Engineer are:
- 5+ years of experience in deploying, securing, and implementing IoT technologies such as sensors, edge computing, cloud platforms, and communication protocols.
- Experience in identifying, evaluating, and mitigating risks for Operational Technology assets.
- Strong knowledge of network and security infrastructure architecture, design, and implementation, preferably with Cisco products.
- Ability to provide analysis and guidance on IoT security incidents, threats, vulnerabilities, and data privacy.
- Ability to participate in testing, upgrading, and implementing new and existing security applications to address emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of building automation systems, energy management systems, or similar systems is preferred.
- Professional certifications related to IoT Security such as CompTIA Security+, CEH, or GIAC IoT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31223
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1