1) Business Plan Goals:
· Customer Delivery Targets
· Inventory Accuracy Targets
· Premium Freight Targets
· Inventory optimization Targets
· Departmental budget and Capital POs
· 5S Targets
2) Demand Management and MRP:
· Ensure MRP is run timely and demand reviewed (and corrected) for accuracy
· Internal production and Ship Schedules are accurate, updated timely and ready for Production and Shipping use daily
· Supplier Release are accurate and sent-out timely
· Review Customer orders and work with traffic department to fix any discrepancies
· Maintain min and max parameters for local and overseas suppliers (quarterly reviews)
3) Inventory Accuracy:
· Review and sign–off on all new BOM’s
· Perform an initial BOM Audit and “test” to verify consumption, location, w/c, dept., part description etc. is setup correctly.
· Perform perpetual cycle counts and ensure all products are captured within the prescribed cycle
· Perform immediate correction and proper investigation for excessive inventory variances. Keep log of all investigations and corrective actions
· Supervise and lead cycle counters on their daily activities
· Review cycle count results and perform Inventory adjustments (raw material / purchased parts / stampings, WIP and FG)
· Lead the Physical Inventory event, support Material manager to reconcile the results and run the MRP reports for closure.
4) Materials Management – Suppliers:
· Verify Suppliers Capacity Plans meets our requirements
· Work with Purchasing / AQP / Process Engineer to establish Pkg Qty for each product
· Work with Purchasing and Production to establish most reasonable delivery frequency
· Train Suppliers to ship to our Electronic Min/Max
· Track Supplier Delivery Score and hold under-performing Suppliers accountable for poor performance
· Lead the team to solve shortages or logistic issues as they arrived
· Lead the DMN activities (Create / Obtain CR / Obtain RMA / Closure)
5) Change Management:
· Attend APQP meetings and lead your team to close-out tasks to pertaining to your dept. timely
· Attend ECN meetings and lead your team to close-out tasks pertaining to your dept. timely
· Attend QA meetings and lead your team to close-out task to pertaining to your dept. timely
· Attend Launch open issues meetings and lead your team to close-out taskto pertaining to your dept. timely
· Attend Purchasing meetings and lead your team to close-out tasks to pertaining to your dept. timely
· Work side-by-side with Shipping/Receiving and Traffic Department.
6) Materials Management
· Work with the Financial Controller to provide the appropriate reports required for “month end”
· Lead and Support the teams to implement proper problem-solving techniques to root-cause and correct any Material Management issues
· Attend and lead in the daily Production meetings (Populate the minutes report)
· Daily review inventory levels to avoid shortages
· Perform employee performance Reviews on a yearly basis.
· Comply with Section 27 of the OHSA.
· Maintains work area according to the applicable Housekeeping Standards.
· Perform LPA Audits to the line on monthly basis.
Skills and Competencies
·Automotive manufacturing background and familiarity with Automotive MRP Systems required.
· Excellent knowledge of Purchasing, Supplier Performance, Production Scheduling and Inventory Control.
·Understanding of Core Tools (eg. SPC, APQP, FMEA, MSA), in order to conduct internal audits as related to job description.
· A good understanding of production and engineering dynamics within a manufacturing environment (automotive preferred).
· Familiarity with Personal Computers and Microsoft software.
·Excellent organizational skills, problem solving skills and English communication skills required (verbal and written).
College Diploma or University Degree.
Automotive manufacturing background and familiarity with Automotive MRP Systems required.
Minimum of five years related experience and two years supervisory experience required.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22824
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1