IS THIS JOB FOR YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW?
Attention! INVENTORY CONTROL CANDIDATES who are interested in working in the Mississauga area.
Our dedicated partner has requested us to assist in finding a qualified Inventory Control Coordinator who is interested in this role and would work in the Mississauga area.
Our partner specializes in manufacturing customized products. They provide their customers with high quality results that suits their clients demands.
This position would like to offer you:
· A Long-Term Permanent position
· Full time hours – Monday to Friday 8-4 with flexibility
· Salary of 50K per annum with annual reviews
· Once hired permanent, client offers benefits and more
What Is the Role:
· Inventory control coordinators are responsible for ensuring that all the materials and supplies necessary for the efficient performance of company operations are in place. They oversee inventory management and take care of ordering supplies and shipping products.
·Inventory coordinators make sure companies have all the products, materials, equipment and supplies they need to operate efficiently in ways that are aligned to established policies and standards. They also oversee inventory management processes and resolve any issues that arise.
·Detail-oriented, exceptionally organized
·excellent communication, math and analytical skills, and relevant computer software
·Successful inventory coordinators should have a few years’ experience in inventory control, excellent time-management skills, and knowledge in organizational techniques. Ideal candidates will also be able to work extended hours if needed and have experience in building strong working relationships.
What Do You Need:
·Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
·Managing inventory and filing systems.
·Performing complete inventory checks of all stock and supplies
·Assessing and improving flows of supplies through companies
·Ensuring all documentation related to inventory flows is complete, accurate and filed correctly.
·Identifying, analyzing, and addressing gaps in inventory processes.
Now that I have your attention, APPLY NOW! This position will not last…
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22567
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1