Your tasks as an inventory clerk:
- Perform many tasks like bending, reaching above shoulder level and occasional lifting, and carrying objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform similar actions during an 8-hour workday.
- Material Handling Equipment (forklift- Raymond Reach and Cherry Picker)- must
- All current warehouse licenses and certificates for material handling and safety
The required qualifications for the inventory clerk position:
- 2 years of related work experience in inventory
- Strong Numerical skills
- Must have previous Warehouse/Inventory experience, counting, sorting, numbering, and creating new locations
- Must be a self-motivated team player with ability to work in multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment at times
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, task prioritizing, and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent command written and spoken of the English language
- Must have knowledge of construction equipment would be an asset
- Must be punctual, reliable, demonstrate a strong work ethic and a positive team attitude
- Must be able to manually lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be fluent in English as well as have excellent reading and writing skills
- Must be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Must have the ability to multi-task and manage workflow priorities
- Must have the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Must be available for overtime and weekends if necessary.
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22651
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1