Intermediate / Senior Project Manager, Municipal Engineer – London
MUST HAVE TO APPLY:
-Minimum of 4 years of projects related experience in LONDON, ON.
-Minimum of 8-10 years engineering projects related experience
Do you love to develop and share great ideas? Do you believe your insights can drive people forward? Do you appreciate working with others and building on mutual success?
As an employee-owned company, fostering a culture where people can thrive – and by thrive, we mean a place where you can share your ingenuity, express your difference, and grow in your very own way. Whatever your area, no matter your grade, your unique skills and perspective will help drive change from operations to the C-suite, across a wide of range of projects and channels.
Are you ready to build a future that’s uniquely yours? Join an award-winning team and make a difference that defines you.
The London office is looking for an experienced Intermediate/Senior Project Manager, Municipal Engineer who is interested in working on projects varying in scope and size related to some or all of the following areas: water distribution, sanitary sewer collection, pumping stations, stormwater management, and storm drainage systems, municipal water and wastewater treatment, linear infrastructure rehabilitation, infrastructure planning.
- Procure profitable infrastructure work in the London region.
- Manage infrastructure projects including scope, schedule, and budget.
- Provide guidance to the team throughout preparation of conceptual, preliminary, and final process designs.
- Provide review and professional authentication of memos, reports, drawings, and other engineering documents.
- Provide project engineering and technical expertise, review of calculations, analysis, and design services for various infrastructure systems.
- Prepare proposals/reports and leading studies/Class EAs for water and wastewater projects.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, regulatory agencies and utility companies and contractors.
- Lead and advance Business Development strategies
- Plan projects, develop accurate scopes of work, project plans, schedules, and deliverables to execute high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Mentor and supervise project teams including intermediate, junior engineers and technical and field staff.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or a related field.
- Preferably 10 plus years progressive experience in municipal engineering with at least 4 years working in a consultancy. Exceptional candidates with less experience may be considered only if with local (London) experience.
- P.Eng., or eligibility for registration in Ontario.
- Possess a strong ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with staff and clients.
- Experience or aptitude for meeting timelines and budgets, proposal writing, client development and other skills appropriate to consulting.
- Proven capabilities in writing reports and other technical documents.
- Familiar with local design and construction standards and requirements for permits and approvals.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Extensive experience providing strategic advisory services related to municipal engineering projects and clients is required.
Your better starts here
Offering great benefits to people is entirely possible: the numbers work out. Happy teams mean happy clients. It’s just that simple. From recruitment to flexibility, learning to leadership, wellness to inclusion, we give people the tools they need to outperform in their careers and build lasting connections with clients, culture, and each other.
- Competitive compensation packages and performance-based bonuses
- Health, paramedical, vision, and dental coverage
- A flexible vacation policy that lets you determine your time off based on your other responsibilities and needs
- Top-up plans for new and expecting parents
- Firm-paid holidays, summer and winter breaks, and other leaves of absence that cover everything from extra family time, jury duty, or even completing a degree
- Group Pension Plan with match
- Global Travel Assist Program that provides emergency out-of-country medical protection for you and your eligible family members on personal and business trips
- Access to a variety of free services (e.g., employee and family assistance programs, nutrition advice, caregiver support) and employee discounts (e.g., sports and entertainment tickets, major brands, insurance plans)
- Flexible and alternative work arrangements around core hours, including telecommuting and work-from-home options
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30378
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1