Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Inside Sales Representative for one of our clients in Brampton. This is a permanent position for the right candidate. If you have 5+ years proven experience in equipment rental or product support sales, are a self-motivated team player with a strong relationship building capacity, have the ability to effectively prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment with assertive deadlines and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Salary: $45,000 + 20% Commission
- Business hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Contractor & consumer sales for all Company products
- Warm hand-off of contractor & consumer sales to Territory Sales Representatives for new equipment deliveries
- Employ a disciplined call campaign, update customer account information and develop relationships to maintain accurate account and machine profiles.
- Promote all aspects of the dealership with a focus on walk-in customers and new customers.
- Determine customer requirements through needs analysis and provide solutions.
- Assist in the development of programs to achieve objectives aligned with the department to support the customer base.
- Assist in building marketing/prospecting plans and closing strategies for new business.
- Collaborate with respective Territory Sales Representatives to promote a team selling approach.
- Package leads and warm hand-off to other departments when identified (e.g. Rentals, Parts & Service)
- Keep customers current on new products and offerings from the client.
- Monitor competitive literature or advertising to ensure customers receive the fairest price possible.
- Administer sales processes and systems including call reports, weekly call plans and other administrative duties in support of the business.
- Ensure all sales tools and market intelligence remain current and develop new tools to increase product exposure.
- Develop and implement an annual sales plan aligned with company objective.
- Attend company training events as required.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Post Secondary Education with a technical or business background.
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales environment as a Lead Sales Generator would be an asset.
- 5+ years proven experience in equipment rental or product support sales would be an asset.
- Results driven and enthusiastic for consistently providing superior customer service.
- Highly safety conscious and results driven.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with high accuracy and attention to detail
- A self-motivated team player with a strong relationship building capacity and experience working with diverse cross functional groups.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment with assertive deadlines.
- Strong planning, analytical skills with the ability to recommend effective solutions.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Applications, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- A valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in Brampton please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33980
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1