Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Inside Sales and Service Representatives for one of our clients in Etobicoke, Ontario. This is a Permanent position for the right candidate. If you have some experience as an Inside Sales and Service Representative, are self motivated, team-oriented, are comfortable working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What are the Perks:
- Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Salary: $50,000k – $65,000/year
- Competitive Group Benefits Package with Employer paid premiums
- RRSP with Company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement Program
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- Service and Recognition Program
- Process customers purchase orders, check item inventory status and confirm shipment date to customers
- Provide pricing to customers and assist in the selection of product to suit design requirements
- Process Credit Memos, Debit Memos, Non Conformance Reports, Return Material Authorizations, Request for Technical Services and assist Accounts Receivables with billing discrepancy
- Ensure that Sales Orders are entered into ERP and Configuration Software accurately, in a timely fashion with effective descriptions.
- Support sales with sales samples, customer feedback and technical inquiries from architects
- Prepare required documents to manufacture and deliver products
- Work in collaboration with Production Planning and Supply Chain as the customer’s agent
- The incumbent will be customer facing, therefore must conduct themselves in a professional, confident and positive manner; in addition, and have a strong command of the English language (read, write and speak).
- Post-secondary education is not a requirement, but an asset – specifically in Architectural Technology and/or Building Sciences. Being able to read architectural drawings and do project take-offs would be an asset.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required
- Strong attention to detail with respect to completing order entry paperwork accurately and efficiently
- Ability to work towards deadlines; an instinctive sense of urgency, anticipation and follow through.
- Must have a technical aptitude and a quick study in systems, software and processes. Working knowledge of SAP is preferred but not required.
- Track record of progressive time management skills and ability to prioritize work demands and deliverables.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Etobicoke, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26170
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1