Fuze HR Solutions is excited to announce we are immediately hiring for Industrial Millwright opportunities in the Hamilton area. Are you interested in working as and Industrial Millwright with an industry leading manufacturer in the Hamilton region? Look no further!
As the Industrial Millwright you will be responsible for the following…
- Rebuild mechanical equipment required for Die Cast and CNC operations and on all other plant machinery and equipment as required.
- safely install machinery, supporting equipment and structures such as motors, pumps, bearings on all machinery and equipment.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Repairs or replaces parts, such as bearings, filters, light fixtures (flood lights), water lines and timing and adjustment parts.
- Move machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Install piping systems for air and water systems.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and install production equipment
- Preventative maintenance duties to be completed as required
- Respond to machinery failures and breakdowns
- Operate machine shop tools (lathe, drill press)
- Perform maintenance welding as needed for machinery repairs
- Perform other duties as required
- Work with or without an electrical technician to troubleshoot equipment regarding limit switches, valves, PLC readings, or other low voltage components.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate!
- Excellent employer to work for and great work conditions
- Full time opportunities available on days, afternoon, or night shift
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience with manufacturing maintenance including preventative maintenance duties, reactionary maintenance, machinery installs
- licensed Millwright (433A)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience maintaining and troubleshooting hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, gears/gear boxes, pumps, mechanical systems
- Understanding of PLC and motion control systems is an asset
- Good communication skills (ability to read, write and understand English).
- Knowledge of computer-controlled equipment.
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Millwright opportunities in Hamilton than connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for these opportunities right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Contact Details: Elena Manasievska – [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21352
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1