• Ensuring that all associated lighting and power equipment is in proper working order, meeting all codes and company procedures
• Performing electrical work including repairs on all equipment and machinery as required, including backup to assembly line programs, creating and modifying a line program and die wiring
• Responsible for completion of necessary paperwork including work orders/time sheets/log-board entries/line-book revisions as required, in a timely manner
• Assisting in the implementation of continuous improvement suggestions on the production line
• Ordering parts and following the parts-received procedure
• Performing routine preventive maintenance
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Licensed Industrial Electrician
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Automotive Industry
• PLC programming
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment
• Ability to read, write and speak English
Straight day or Afternoon Shifts.
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 18779
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1