Join a dynamic team dedicated to enhancing homes and workplaces in the Toronto area!
We are a proudly Canadian-owned company committed to providing top-notch services, solutions, and advice to ensure our customers’ home comfort. Our focus on affordability, environmental responsibility, and community engagement sets us apart. At our core, we prioritize people, whether it is our customers or our team members. If you are passionate about delivering 5 Star Customer Service and want to contribute to a company that values continuous improvement and career development, we want to hear from you!
HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) – External Contractor
- You decide what calls you want to take, and how many each day!
- Paid by the job – A breakdown of pay structure/ services will be provided.
- HVAC – Home and Commercial Services
- Location: Brampton and Mississauga and some GTA
- Must have own Vehicle and clean driver abstract.
As an HVAC Contractor, you’ll play a pivotal role in developing a highly skilled and competent technical workforce aligned with company objectives and servicing clientele to the best of your ability.
You will be:
- Conducting site visits, documentation, and audits of field service and installation work.
- Collaborating with various departments, including Technical Trainers, Technical Support, Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Marketing, and Operational Line Management on training requirements.
- Gas Fitter 1 or 2 license and 313D or A certification.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Knowledge of Statutory Regulations, Codes of Practice, and Procedures.
- Detailed knowledge of HVAC equipment and requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of previous HVAC field experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, work with minimum supervision, and effective at planning and organizing.
- Results-oriented, achieving elevated levels of individual and team performance.
- Ability to conduct assessments, provide feedback, coaching, and training to apprentices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in using various computer information and communication systems.
- Commitment to promoting technical excellence and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Willingness to travel
Contact Syndel Gerlings – Skilled Trades Consultant at [email protected] or 905-361-3987 x186
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices for attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments, and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34061
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1