Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Human Resources Associate (Hybrid position) for one of our clients in Mississauga, Ontario. This is a Permanent position for the right candidate. If you have some experience as an HR Assistant, are self motivated, team-oriented, are comfortable working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What are the Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday (Hybrid)
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym Membership
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Employee Recognition Program
- Continued Professional Development Opportunities (access to LinkedIn Learning, product training, third-party personal and professional skills training opportunities)
- Constructive, engaging organizational culture
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced industry professionals
- Respond to and action employee and manager HR inquiries and requests; escalating to the Director HR when appropriate.
- Collaborate, and work closely with the Human Resources Team and Hiring Managers to support talent acquisition (i.e. full cycle recruitment from posting to onboarding).
- Work closely with the Director, HR and all relevant stakeholders in the development and promotion of HR initiatives (including, but not limited to Rewards & Recognition, Employee Engagement & Culture, Employer Value Proposition, etc.)
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with hiring managers and other internal stakeholders, and liaise regularly with them.
- Prepare offer letters, employee relations communications, and other documents as requested by the Director, HR.
- Maintain and champion employee onboarding process, including scheduling, presentation, and appropriate documentation follow-ups.
- Clearly document, organize, categorize, and file all employee and candidate information/documentation.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure alignment and compliance with HR policies and best practices.
- Aid in the collection, categorization, and reporting of data related to HR metrics.
- Maintain the HR intranet page, ensuring content is uploaded, available, and up-to-date.
- Assist the Human Resources Team with special projects as they arise.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Completion of, a post-secondary degree/diploma program, with a focus in Human Resources.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Human Resources role.
- Knowledge of all key areas of HR, including Health & Safety, Canadian Employment Standards and Labor Law, Recruitment & Selection, Policy & Compliance, and Employee Relations.
- CHRP designation an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Quebec Labour Standards a strong asset.
- Bilingualism in French and English a strong asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance, Clear verbal and written communication skills, possess positive energy and are looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Mississauga, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26517
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1