Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
One of our top clients is seeking a professional, responsible, and dedicated HR Manager to join their team in Markham, Ontario. If you have experience as an HR Manager , are comfortable working in a Manufacturing environment and are looking for a prosperous career, please give us a call today!maintaining, supporting and enhancing an organization’s talent, culture and functional excellence, while building a strong partnership with the business leaders as well as overseeing the execution of HR processes, policies and programs personally or through a team
What Are The Perks:
- Full Time Hours – Monday to Friday Day Shift: 9:00 am – 5:30pm
- Salary: $95,000 – $105,000/year
- Vacation: 3 -4 weeks
- Benefits: Start immediately
- Laptop, Cell Phone provided
- Work with great leadership that will support your growth within the company
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, and Retention while following all Federal, Provincial and Company requirements
- Responsible along with leadership team for all Employee relations
- Train site leadership on HR systems and practices
- Oversee the execution of the Performance Management Process
- Provide input to and support Total Rewards, Compensation and Benefit Programs
- Evaluate current and future workforce needs using data analytics and direct contact with Leadership, production, and scheduling teams.
- Identify training and development opportunities and support the implementation of improvement plans through coaching and feedback
- Ensure HR systems maintain integrity and data accuracy
- Support the culture and core values, drive engagement and overall positive employee experience through strong change management and communication
- Lead, manage team including performance, goals, and all personnel processes
- Improve ties between management and employees by responding to requests, grievances, or other issues
- Manage government grants related to employees
- Maintain & Update employee files
- Maintain & revise Job Descriptions
- Guide & Support management in implementing progressive discipline
- Educate employees on company benefits & policies
- Ensure that Health & Safety process, procedures, and investigations in the workplace are met according to legal guidelines and compliance.
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or organizational development
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years related experience and / or in a manufacturing organization.
- SHRM certifications a plus.
- Solid working knowledge of HR processes and related manufacturing.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, and Outlook).
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
- Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
If you are a professional, hardworking, and dedicated employee looking for a new opportunity in a Manufacturing environment in Markham, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31467
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1