• Counsels management regarding human resources issues. Provides advice and guidance on the interpretation of the Collective Agreement, Human Resources-related legislation, policies, and practices.
• Supports and participates in the full cycle of recruitment including phone screening of internals, approval of interview questions, participating in panel interviews & scoring, vetting of competition files, and approving hiring recommendations from managers. Typically, 35 new hires per month. Ensures compliance with hiring practices and Collective Agreement obligations.
• Monitors employee contract end dates and works with the Managers regarding the ability to offer a contract extension in keeping with the terms of our Collective Agreement.
• Supports managers in addressing employee relations issues, providing strong performance coaching in keeping with agency policies, practices, and Collective Agreement obligations
• Reviews the work of Senior HR Administrator in relation to updating HRIS for any changes related to rates, contract extensions, assignment change, layoffs, etc
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management.
• Minimum of 3 (three) years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist within a unionized environment.
• Previous experience with an ERP system required. Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV an asset.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel (V Look Up, Pivot Tables), Outlook, Teams
• Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22852
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1