Fuze HR is now seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to oversee people operations for our client in Vancouver/Burnaby. This is an exciting opportunity to take your HR career to the next level with a busy and always-growing organization that is currently in the process of evolving into something even bigger and better. If you are the type of person who loves to inspire and motivate, who can harness change and adapt easily in dynamic situations, we want to meet you!
What are the perks:
- Awesome company, great leadership, fun, casual, and collaborative corporate culture!
- Flexible schedule including on work from home day each week, possibly more in future!
- Very competitive salary, fantastic benefits & perks!
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Executing day-to-day HR operations across 2 locations here in BC, provide support to Ontario-based customers & staff
- Full-cycle recruitment (creating job descriptions, posting job ads, applicant tracking, prescreening, conducting interview, completing reference checks and ensuring conditions of hire are met, issuing employment agreements, etc).
- Facilitating new hire onboarding (primarily warehouse staff & corporate roles)
- Participating in the development of new training programs (including Supervisor training, an exciting new initiative), adjusting/perfecting on an ongoing basis, training and reporting all training initiatives
- Maintaining employee records, updating as necessary
- Overseeing workplace investigations, creating recommendations based on findings to assist resolution
- Spearheading culture/social initiatives for BC teams
- Other projects and functions as needed
The required qualifications for the HR Business Partner are:
- Relevant post-secondary degree (ie. BA with HR specialization), preference for CHRP certification
- 7+ years of HR experience, at least 2 at Business Partner/Generalist Level
- Thorough understanding of the Employment Standards Act of BC, ideally some familiarity with the Employment Standards Act of Ontario
- Must be willing and able to work out of the Burnaby and Vancouver addresses regularly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of warehouse operations strongly preferred
Are you a passionate HR Generalist looking for your next chapter? Do you want to work for a company who will invest in your success and well-being long term? Do you love working in a dynamic, team-based environment where everybody buys in to the work hard/play hard mentality? Apply today!!
To apply, please send your resume to Kirsten Green at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33563
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1