New Position – Advisor, People & Culture (HR)
This role is temporarily working from home due to the pandemic.
Are you a go-getter, proactive and have a go-above-and-beyond attitude ? If yes, then it would interest you to work in an environment that challenges you and facilitates your professional growth. Look no further as our client may be the one for you!!
Our client is searching for an Advisor, People & Culture (HR) who will act as a trusted HR partner to assigned business units to provide expertise, advice and coaching on HR issues, employee relations, organizational effectiveness and support the development and delivery of HR programs, e.g. Talent Management, Performance Management, Onboarding & Orientation, Compensation, Employee Relations.
- Provide coaching and guidance to business leaders on their interpretation and execution of HR policies.
- Lead the implementation of HR programs, providing change management, training, and follow-up support.
- Drive workforce forecasting and planning in collaboration with department leads, understand HR requirements.
- Partners with the HR team and the business leaders throughout full-cycle recruitment process.
- Identify and implement effective people-based strategies and relevant policies and procedures to drive performance and continuous improvement.
- Execute our clients people initiatives, providing exceptional customer service and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in an HRBP, Advisor or Generalist roles, in a dynamic, growing environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all spheres of the HR function, more specifically in recruitment, compensation, performance management, onboarding & orientation, workforce planning, etc.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Strong customer service and results-focused
- A strategic outlook to support the goals of the HR department and of the business units
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, must enjoy building rapport and strengthening relationships with employees at all levels
- Must enjoy the challenges that come with a rapidly growing company
- Bilingual, French, and English
Apply now or send your resume to Amanda at [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22776
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1