We are looking for a customer-oriented and motivated Heavy Equipment Shop Mechanic for one of our client in Mississauga, ON. This is a permanent role.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package with premiums paid by the company
- RRSP Match
- Safety-minded organization
- Stable, year-round employment with overtime available
- Continuous training, learning and development opportunities
- Fun-loving work environment with strong social responsibility
- Opportunities for growth
What You’ll Be Doing
- Testing repaired equipment for proper performance
- Performing preventive maintenance and generating work orders as required
- Documenting all service and repair information
- Cleaning, lubricating, and performing other maintenance work
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of one year of related experience
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Experience working on earthmoving as well as aerial equipment such as telehandlers, boom lifts, scissor lifts, air compressors etc.
- Valid G driver’s license with satisfactory abstract
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia – [email protected] or call/text at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30089
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1