Fuze HR Solutions (div. Alberta) is currently looking for 1 Heavy Duty Service Technician in the Edmonton, AB area to support our customer specialized in the industrial machinery sector.
As a Heavy Duty Service Technician, your mission will be to provide a high-level of technical support to our dealers/clients and internal staff, providing high quality maintenance, repair and overhaul of portable air compressors, de-watering pumps and generators at customer sites.
The perks of the Heavy Duty Service Technician will be :
- Work schedule for those who like to make money! Monday to Friday shifts but with additional on call for emergencies. Must be open to working more than 40 hours per week!
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Salary between $38-$40 per hour depending on experience
- Full group insurance plan after 1 month
- Group RRSP with match up to 6%
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Service truck provided with gas card
- This position is 80% on the road and largely outdoors!
Your mission as Heavy Duty Service Technician:
- Provide timely technical support to our customers and internal customer service group via phone, email, etc. and communicate with plant engineering as well as local suppliers to resolve quality issues.
- Provide on-site troubleshooting and diagnostics on faulty equipment, determine possible causes and make repairs.
- Perform routine maintenance, preventive maintenance, and repairs on portable air compressors, dryer pumps, and generators in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations and by traveling to customer locations.
- Test and document proper operating parameters.
- Provide basic tools for the job as well as normal maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Develop relationships with customers through effective communication, interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Train and assist other technical support staff and service technicians.
- Promote and enforce proper safety procedures; properly use personal protective equipment at all times.
What we are looking for the role of the Heavy Duty Service Technician:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required with technical training in Electrical, Hydraulics, Diesel and/or pneumatics preferred
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in an industrial environment
- Skilled in preventive and corrective maintenance (Pneumatic, Diesel, hydraulic and electrical)
- Your task will be around 50% electrical and 50% mechanical
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-Employment testing to be completed
Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 250-919-1310
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking forward to meet you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30053
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1