Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for responsible and dedicated General Labourer – Counter Balance Forklift Operator – Counter Balance Forklift operator for one of our clients in Mississauga, Ontario. This is a long term, temp to perm position for the right candidate. If you have some General Labourer – Counter Balance Forklift operator experience, are comfortable lifting to 50 lbs and working in a Warehousing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 5:00
- Friday 8:00 – 4:30
- Base rate is $19.50/hour
- Opportunity for permanent opportunity, depending on performance
- Work with a great leadership that will support your growth within the company
What are the duties of a General Labourer – Counter Balance Forklift Operator
- Operate saws (training provided)
- Use forklift / crane to retrieve steel from rack or floor, bring to saws, measure and cut to size
- Read work order, accurately write details on work order
- Place cut pieces on skids for shipping
What Qualifications do you need:
- Certified Counter Balance Forklift operator
- Responsible and reliable!!
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs (not often)
- Warehouse industry experience
- Desire to help and learn new things
- Must be available and looking for a full-time opportunity
- Safety shoes and masks are a MUST
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a warehouse environment in Misissauga, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Please send your resume to Maurice at [email protected]
Or contact us at 905 361 3987 ex 125
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23155
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1