Are you a self-motivated, reliable, experienced General Labourer? Do you enjoy working in an outdoor environment? If so this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a reputable, stable and growing chemical recycling organization. They are currently looking to hire General Labourers to join their dynamic team.
- Work in an outdoor environment and able to wear respirator
- Connect hoses or pipes and operate equipment to load and unload liquid chemical or other products into storage tanks
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using material handling equipment
- Check materials, and check inventory
- Dump, cut and crush drums
- Ensure appropriate data entry is completed
- Housekeeping to maintain a safe work area
- Respond to emergencies and help with the spills clean-up
- Ensure all work complies with Safety Standards and all applicable Codes
- Maintain good working relationship with coworkers and customers
- Some overtime required
- Other duties as requested by Supervisor
- Ability to handle heavy drums, hoses, etc.
- Must be willing to wear a respirator
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS
- Multitasking and working under pressure
- Knowledge of Forklift would be an asset
- Able to work extended shifts:
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please email your resume to Jonathan at [email protected] Contact Jonathan at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 147 for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23001
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1