If you’re in good physical shape and have experience working in a warehouse, we want to meet you! We ae currently searching for a general laborer.
Your tasks as a general laborer:
- Perform general warehouse functions such as: pick, shipping, and receiving
- Handle inbound loads, perform cycle counts, receiving and put away of products, replenish stock locations
- Perform work in accordance with activity and account specific Standard Operating Procedures at acceptable productivity levels
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers, colleagues
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures
- Maintain an organized and clean environment
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts and/or overtime when required
- Perform other general warehousing duties as assigned by Management
The required qualifications for the general laborer position:
- Must be fluent with both English and French
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks that may require light to moderately heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Must be able to operate a pump truck at times
- Must be able to communicate effectively ad well as work in team
- Minimum 1 year recent experience working in a warehouse environment
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Must be able to read, count accurately, perform basic math equations, and write legibly.
- Must also be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods.
- Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis.
- The ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety is extremely important.
- Must be able to handle stress caused by meeting deadlines due to tight scheduling.
- Must be able to shift priorities easily. Must be able to use hands and feet simultaneously and for repetitive movements.
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28115
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1