Do you have pervious experience working in the manufacturing industry? Forklift certified? Do you enjoy collaborating with a dynamic team and looking for a full-time role? If so, we have the role for you! Mississauga location company in the chemical industry is looking for Forklift Operators/General Labor for temporary to permanent, full time roles. Our client currently has two positions available (Morning and Afternoon) working Monday to Friday.
What our client offers:
- Full time hours – Monday to Friday
- Morning – 6am to 2pm
- Afternoons – 2pm to 11pm
- 21.00-23.00/hr – based on forklift skills/experience + 4% vacation pay, paid weekly
- Temporary to permanent opportunity and once taken on with the company you are offered to 2 weeks vacation, five personal days and Dental, Medical and LTD Benefits
- LOTS of growth opportunities
Your tasks as a Forklift Operator/General Labor:
·Operate Raymond Reach and Counterbalance forklift to move product around the warehouse
·Work on assembly line to fill product into container
·Packaging product and preparing for shipping
·House keeping duties around workstations
·Work with other team members
·Troubleshoot any machine issues
·Any other duties assigned by management
The required qualifications for the General Labour/Forklift Operator:
- Raymond reach forklift certification
- General Labor experience within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong mathematical skills
- Driven and the want to grow and develop
Our client is currently interviewing and if you are interested, please apply now! Send your resume to Jaspreet Sidhu at [email protected] or call at 905 361-3987 ex 116 or 647-282-6955.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24253
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1