Fuze HR is currently hiring for Forklift Material Handler with experience and valid license on Raymond Reach and Counter Balance
- Load, unload, move, stack and stage products and materials using a Raymond Reach Forklift or Counter Balance.
- Maintain equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods and OSHA standards.
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into railcars, trailers or containers.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are correct and free of damage. Report quality variances to your supervisor immediately.
- Lifting up to 50lbs at any given time
- Keep appropriate records and report to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- May help with off loading, packing, light assembly, and storage. Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed. Communicate additional services to customer service representative.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Coordinate as necessary with other departments and functions, especially customer service and maintenance.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Minimum 1 year recent experience
- Valid Reach and Counter Balance Certificate
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Must be able to read, count accurately, perform basic math equations, and write legibly.
- Must also be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods.
- Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to use proper lifting technique to lift 50 pounds.
- The ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety is extremely important.
- Must be able to handle stress caused by meeting deadlines due to tight scheduling.
- Must be able to shift priorities easily. Must be able to use hands and feet simultaneously and for repetitive movements.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!!
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28854
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1