Role: Forklift Operator
Location: Bolton, ON
Our client, a thriving manufacturing company based in Bolton, is looking for an experienced Forklift Operator to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving a variety of forklift types, including dock levelers, counterbalance forklifts, long reach forklifts and single pallet forklifts. Although forklift driving will make up around 85% of your duties, you will also have general work responsibilities.
What the client offers:
– Full-time schedule: Monday to Friday, Afternoon shift
– Vacation paid
– Attractive benefits and more
- Operate equipment and perform duties in adherence to OSHA and Company safety and quality procedures
- Conduct inspections of lift trucks
- Issue materials accurately and promptly to workstations
- Record material movements in the company’s computer system
- Dispose of leftovers and finished products accurately
- Maintain stock rotation and prioritize safety to prevent injuries
- Assist with inventory control through accurate documentation
- Perform basic equipment maintenance
- Aid in Inventory Control activities, such as cycle counting
- Potentially provide final validation for line clearances
- Serve as a backup for the shipper/receiver
- 3+ years experience working in a Food Manufacturing Environment
- Familiarity with food and packaging regulations from industry leaders
- strong understanding of Health and Safety protocols is essential
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid Forklift license
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Great opportunity, apply today !
How to Apply:
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your career. To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]
Join our team and be part of a company dedicated to excellence in electronics manufacturing and testing. Take the next step in your career today!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33018
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1