Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a Fleet Maintenance Manager opportunity in the London region. We are looking for an experienced Fleet Maintenance Manager to join an industry leading organization.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOUR?
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefits
- Friendly work environment
- Industry leading organization
- Effectively manage all fleet maintenance activities within assigned locations
- Manage personnel including training, coaching and evaluation of performance
- Ensure health & safety – drivers, mechanics, fleet
- Conduct financial reviews on time and assist in budget process
- Review equipment requisitions
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree or High School Diploma/GED and relevant work experience
- 3 years experience as a Fleet Maintenance Manager
- Experience in supervisory role
- 310T License considered an asset
- Experience supervising and assessing work of 310T mechanics
- Valid Drivers License
- Available to work in the London, Ontario region
If you are interested in this opportunity or want to apply for the Fleet Maintenance Manager position then connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for this position right away, don’t wait, apply now! Here’s how to reach us…
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22980
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1