Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a Finance Manager job opening in London, ON. Our client, a leading technology solutions provider is looking to add a key member to their Finance team. Are you a strong Cost Accountant looking for that next step in your career? Then this amazing opportunity is for you!
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Accounting/Business Degree or related field
- Accounting Designation (CPA – CMA/CA)
- 2+ years leadership experience
- 3-5+ years accounting experience (cost accounting preferred)
- Tech savvy – Microsoft Works, Accounting Software
- Monthly End Close, including G&A variance analysis, posting transactions, review of accounts, reconciliations.
- Implementing and designing new policies and procedures
- Leading team of AP/AR and Inventory employees
- Support Director of Finance
- Monitor and maintain internal controls and accounting policies
- Process payments, oversee transactions, update internal tracker for additions/disposals and gains/losses of fixed assets
- Other responsibilities as assigned
ADDITIONAL NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- ASPE experience
- Must be analytical and detail oriented
- Able to communicate well and build strong relationships internally and with clients
- Self starter, strong leader, excellent multi-tasker
- Leadership skills
- Experience with CMMS or SAP
- Knowledge of Inventory Systems
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING THERE:
- Friendly work environment
If you are interested in this opportunity or want to apply for the Finance Manager position then connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for this position right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Email resume to Sarika at [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23211
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1