Our client in the Automation industry, in Mississauga is looking for an Executive Assistant. This is a permanent opportunity. This EA will come with 5+ year experience supporting a senior team and or President of the organization. As with all executive assistants, confidentiality and being discrete is a MUST. This individual will be exceptionally organized and work well both independently and with a team. Attention to detail is crucial in this role and the ability to create and run reports would be extremely beneficial!
What our client offers:
·Salary starting at 60k+ – salary will depend on experience
·RRSP Group Matching
·Paid Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
·3 weeks Paid vacation
·All equipment including cell phone will be provided
·Added perks and benefits for all employees
Your tasks as a Executive Assistant:
· Reports to the President – Managing Director
·Provides direction, organization and administrative support for Managing Director and management team. Coordinates the daily affairs of executive office’s logistical needs in event planning, meetings, and team communication
·Serves as a communication bridge between the President, company senior management and other international country managers
·Manages the President’s schedule, screens calls/emails and appointments with efficiency and diplomacy
·Plans and coordinates business trips, hotel reservations, conference room preparation, presentations, and major meeting itineraries
·Updates and follow up on tasks to ensure progress to deadlines; organizes, files, and completes a variety of administrative projects
·Manage and administrate company’s CRN (Canadian Registration Number) processing claims. Company willing to train
· 5 or more years of Executive Assistant experience supporting a Sales Department preferred
· 2 or more years of meeting/conference planning
· Excellent written & oral communication skills
· Fluent written and oral in English, French is a definite asset.
·Leadership, Negotiation and Project Management skills required
· Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, and ability to type 50 wpm required
· Experience with Outlook and Sales Force is preferred.
· Ability to handle multiple projects and do overnight travel
· Positive attitude with a high level of personal credibility and integrity, discretion dealing with confidential information
· Superior organizational and Strong problem-solving skills, ability to work independently with minimum supervision; must be deadline oriented
· Must have meticulous attention to details.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred in Communications, Marketing or Business.
This is an incredible opportunity with a long-standing organization. Our client is currently interviewing and this position won’t be available very long. If this excites you do not wait – send us your resume ASAP!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25836
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1