Entry level Game testers
$13.60 day shift and $16.10 per hour night shift, 7am-3pm and 3:30pm – 11pm shift,
Partnerships with Metro pass, cell phone plan providers and more
Employee Assistance Program
And so much more
Work from home available at the moment, eventually work from downtown Montreal office
40 hours a week available, these are permanent roles not part-time for students returning to school in September
Material, tools, equipment will be provided
Excellent company with great benefits upon becoming permanent
Our client tests games for the biggest game developers internationally. If you want to join an organization that is passionate about gaming and where you can work in a team environment on testing games and working on meaningful projects, come join us, full-timer permanent possibilities here and the ability to move up into other game related roles as you gain experience!
Come develop your future in gaming!
- A great team player and tester is dedicated to their work and wants to help make amazing games even better
- This person will be an important and participating part of a team hand in hand with their team leads and teammates
- The game tester should be passionate about games and about working an exciting and fast-paced industry and environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously while contributing to a team
- Able to adapt to different tasks while staying organized and completing work within deadlines
- Avid gamer with strong game playing experience.
- DES (high school) and over 18.
- The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 18128
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1