- Ensure operation of electrical systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and troubleshooting problems on conveyors, programmable controllers, transformers, voltage regulators, and machinery wiring; following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications.
- Required to maintain documentation in maintenance work order system
- Repair and replace as necessary electrical systems and equipment by diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures; determining faulty wiring, inspecting and testing malfunctioning machinery.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine electrical preventive maintenance plans
- Prepare electrical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends. Make recommendations as necessary for improvements.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending education workshops and reviewing technical publications.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with health and safety and housekeeping practices, and use of personal protective equipment.
- Maintain documentation as required by Hydro Electric
- Perform quality checks on all work performed
- Follow all ISO and HACCP requirements and procedures
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results and other sundries duties as assigned.
· Certified Licensed Industrial Electrical license – 442A or 309A
· Minimum 1-year previous experience in a manufacturing industry
· Experience in paper and packaging industry an asset
· Knowledge of PLC’s, wiring, legislated standards
· Troubleshooting skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with all employees
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21405
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1