Location: Mississauga, ON
Our client is looking for an Electrician to join a successful and growing manufacturing company in the Mississauga area.
The Electrician will be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Participate in the inspection, testing, adjustment and evaluation of new systems and ensure that they meet company and industry standards
- Performs preventive maintenance activities including troubleshooting and repairs of all production equipment and systems in a timely manner
- Complete all production equipment and systems in a timely manner
- Assemble equipment using machine shop methods including welding, fastening, riveting, etc.
- Operate all machine shop equipment for general modification and fabrication/build of equipment.
- Utilize the computerized maintenance management system to process work orders, PMs and updating equipment databases
- Support divisional and corporate objectives including health and safety, productivity, continuous improvement, innovation, quality, waste and 5S
- All other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
The required qualifications for the Electrician are:
- 5+ years of electrical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems, comfortable performing PM’s
- Dual ticket electrician’s license (442A) preferred, 309A and 433A a plus
- Previous experience or license to operate a scissor elevator and forklift
- Experience repairing extruders, printing presses or other automated packaging machines
- Understanding of occupational health and safety regulations, ability to work safely and efficiently
Apply today or reach out to Disha Angra – [email protected] or call at 905-286-9497, Ext 158 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30700
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1