Now hiring for a full time Maintenance Electrician opportunity with a large manufacturing company in the Ancaster & Hamilton region. We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Electrician but are also open to Apprentices who have completed their hours and are waiting to write their certification exam.
What is being offered?
- Competitive pay rate
- Straight shifts offered, Full time positions
- Excellent organization to work for
- Clean and safe work environment
What are we looking for in a Maintenance Electrician?
- 309A or 442A Electrician license: Also open to individuals that have completed Apprenticeship hours and waiting to write the certification exam
- Electro-mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting and repair experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Understanding of PLC controls, CNC Machinery, automation & robotics equipment
What will you be doing as the Maintenance Electrician?
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair CNC machinery, automated & robotic machinery, PLC systems
- Electro-mechanical breakdown maintenance, preventative maintenance duties
Want to know more about the Maintenance Electrician opportunity in the Ancaster & Hamilton region? Reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to discuss in more detail! Here is how to reach us…
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 20974
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1