Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a Electrician (permanent opportunity)
for a manufacturing company located in Beamsville, ON. The ideal candidate will have # 5 yrs. of experience in a multi-disciplined manufacturing organization within the automotive field and who would be the right fit for one of reputable organizations in the Industrial sector. If you are looking for an opportunity where there is growth and learning incentives look no further.
Interested, please read on….
What our client offers:
- Immediate Benefits & RRSP (company match) enrollment
- Quality & Performance bonus paid out in December of each year.
- Company paid social club events.
- Bonus Pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Qualified tradesperson with a strong troubleshooting ability, both electrically and mechanically.
- Prior experience with full automated systems including material handling.
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, ventilation, building facilities (power distribution, lighting, heating, etc.)
- Able to troubleshoot problems on equipment that is PLC controlled.
- Full conversant with relay logic controls.
- Prior Experience with some or all of the following: Mechanical presses, CNC Lathes, Rectification, Grinders, Gauging equipment, Boilers, and Pumps
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot motor drive systems such as DC constant voltage drives, solid state and variable AC drives and solid-state DC drives in accordance with the Canadian Electrical Code, manufacturers specification, company standards and government regulations.
- Able to select, install, and repair: busways, flexible and rigid conduit, cable trough, wire and cables, communications cables in accordance with the Canadian Electrical Code and Company Procedures.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay circuits, pilot devices.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot transducer/sensors and circuit boards.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot all of the above in accordance with the Canadian Electrical Code, government regulations, manufacturers’ specification and company standards and procedures.
- Must have an up-to-date Industrial Electrician License #442A according to Ontario’s Law.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in the industrial environment (preferably the automotive field).
- Shift work required (days, afternoon, midnights). 8 hr. shift, Monday- Friday
- Work in-person
Does the Electrician role in Beamsville, ON sound like the right one for you? Would you like to know more about this rewarding opportunity?
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now!!!
Contact -Disha : [email protected] or call 905.286.9497 Ext 158
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31408
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1