We are immediately seeking an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join a successful and growing company in the Newmarket region. As the Electrical Supervisor you will be responsible for the following day to day duties…
- Supervising automation machine building projects for clients across Canada & U.S.A.
- Oversee a team of Automation Machine Builders / Industrial Electricians and their day to day tasks
- Act as a technical lead to the team
- Install, test, and commission automated machinery at various client sites
- Meet targets and deadlines for projects
- Manage adequate inventory levels for current and upcoming projects
- 80% of work to be completed in shop, 20% at client sites
What is in it for you?
- Competitive compensation with flexibility to go above market value for the right person
- Growing and highly successful company
- Monday to Friday, Day shift
- Rewarding work environment
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- 442A or 309A Electrician license
- 8 or more years experience as an Industrial Electrician / Electrical Automation Machine Builder
- 3 or more years experience in a hands-on Supervisory or Lead capacity
- Must have experience with automation/robotic machine building, installation, and commissioning
- Capable of travelling across Canada and into the USA
- PLC programming is a major asset, PLC troubleshooting is a MUST
Interested in knowing more about the Newmarket based Electrical Supervisor opportunity in more detail? Then reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to discuss your application. Here is how to reach us…
CONTACT INFO –> Nicole Rampersad –> [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21770
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1