Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Electrical Engineering Manager to join the team within Ottawa Ont.! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great Benefits!
- Working on wide range of technical products!
- Career Growth Opportunities!
The Electrical Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- The Manager of Electrical Engineering will be a part of the Engineering team with the primary focus of managing the electrical engineering resources while acting as the electrical engineering design authority for all internally and externally developed hardware products
- Mentor staff at all levels of experience and seniority to build a world class electrical engineering team
- Act as the senior hardware architect for all product platforms
- Review and approve all product releases and product changes as the electrical design authority
- Define and maintain the hardware development and technology roadmaps for the department
- Define, monitor and control the capacity planning of the electrical department
- Assign and support resources allocated to internal and external hardware development projects
- Define, implement and maintain the hardware development processes
- Continuously adapt the department to new standards and technologies for hardware development
- Manage the assignment and resolution of all hardware support issues
- Support the development and finalization of estimates related to winning new business
- Perform yearly and semi-annual reviews and set department and resource objectives
- Manage department budgets and monitor resource overhead levels
- Participate in long term corporate planning for product development and business objective execution
- Report on department performance metrics
The required qualifications for the Electrical Engineering Manager are:
- Minimum 3 years as an Electrical Engineering Team Manager
- 7-10 years of demonstrated hardware product development management experience
- 7-10 years of analog and digital electronics design and product delivery experience
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple concurrent hardware development projects
- 5+ years of managing hardware development resources and associated processes
- 5+ years of full product life-cycle management (cradle to grave) experience
- 5+ years of design for test and design for manufacturability experience
- 5+ years of developing embedded hardware products to international standards (CSA, UL, CE, etc.)
- 5+ years of electro-mechanical product design experience
- Experience in performing analog and digital modelling, simulation, and analyses
- Airborne electronic (ARP-4754, DO-160/254) or equivalent (automotive) design experience
- Experience in designing hybrid products with DSPs, microprocessors, FPGAs and/ASICs
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in management work please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Send your resume to Kiran at [email protected] or Call at 365-228-3360
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30523
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1