Ecommerce Social Media Manager
Toronto, centrally located
Excellent benefits offered, strong ecommerce presence for 25 years +
Fun work environment, entertainment industry, sports and more!
Our client facilitates and manages some of the most exciting ecommerce platforms geared to loyal and new clients who have a strong interest in sporting and entertainment events through their ecommerce platforms. With over 20 years of success and popularity world-wide, they are a world leader in their industry and have perfected the customer experience online. Currently they are seeking an experience ecommerce Social Media Manager.
We’re seeking someone with proven experience in managing ecommerce social media and a social media team, someone with a strong passion and understanding for the best strategies to engage, attract and retain clients through social media strategies and that wants to lead as the mastermind behind strategy, reporting and increasing client base and retention through the latest social media techniques.
Our client is heavily involved in working with social media influencers, twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, tok-tok and so many more online marketing venues.
– Has responsibility of a unit, work with a team of social media specialists with various expertise, the team is composed of 10 individuals, who run well on their own, we’re seeking more of a visionary that can bring the vision, implement it and roll it out all while engaging and getting the team excited
– This person will help oversee one of many ecommerce brands our client holds and will focus their efforts on social media accounts across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
– This person manages a team that works different shifts and needs to make sure social media is being utilized to its fullest during major sporting and entertainment events, some work outside of usual work hours will be required but not frequent examples of social media content and activities that need to be executed by the team at those peak times: put out content, answer direct messages, reply to mentions, promote live online promotions, interface with graphic designers, customer service and business analysis departments, and communicate with the rest of the social media team. This person will have the opportunity to contribute ideas to the overall strategy and could have the opportunity in the future to hold a leadership role.
The social media manager will work with the social media team to improve and excel their business through:
70% Tweeting, replying to mentions and replying to direct messages.
15% Interfacing with customer service, graphic designers or social media team members.
15% Handling various tasks related to Instagram, Facebook or YouTube.
the Social Media Manager’s main objective is to develop strategy work with the team to execute:
– Delivery of a consistent stream of engaging text, videos, poll questions and GIFs (or a combination of those things) to their audience which varies through peak seasons and low seasons but to give an idea, currently our client tweets per half-hour on average.
– Improve the response to all direct messages
– Improve Response and response time to the majority of mentions and interact with their audience as much as possible.
– Use social media strategies to promote, contests, partners and social media influencer partnerships
– Develop better strategies around client questions, complaints on any of their social media accounts
– Working with customer service team for a solution, and ensuring solutions are in place to provide excellent customer care
– Work on developing a steady stream of custom images (and possibly videos) to serve as content for our social media channels. This necessitates communicating with our creative team or any outside help.
– Participate in internal discussions with other members of the social media team.
– Create and execute tailored social media strategies toward popular platforms
– At least 3 years of experience running an ecommerce social media account for a brand, team or media company.
– Experience collaborating with graphic designers and other social media managers is preferred.
– Must be very comfortable with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
– Ideally has a passion or interest for American professional and college sports, as well as the NHL.
– Must be willing to work occasional nights and weekends or nontraditional hours during important events to manage social media team and roll out of social media strategies
– Must love juggling several tasks and projects concurrently
– Must be able to write and edit for spelling and factual correctness.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21849
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1